now that is top notch! color is great
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1174
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #11732 of 178701/21/16 at 7:27pmpost #11733 of 178701/21/16 at 7:28pmpost #11734 of 178701/21/16 at 7:31pmpost #11735 of 178701/21/16 at 7:51pmpost #11736 of 178701/21/16 at 7:59pmpost #11737 of 178701/22/16 at 1:10pmpost #11738 of 178701/22/16 at 1:16pmpost #11739 of 178701/22/16 at 1:22pm
Well its been a couple weeks of random attacks and killing of chickens.
Yesterday I came home to two almost fully eaten doves.
Day before she chewed up the rear end of a nice hatch stag. still alive but walking weird and looks like crap.
Week before that she got my free range Brown Red with same type of attack. Scabbing up now, no saddle feathers.
And her first offensive she got my oldest 2015 Grey stag and pretty much ate all of him.
- Farm Daze
- › When Do Button Quail Chicks Start Eating? 5 minutes ago
- › Help please with first hatch 15 minutes ago
- › What am I? 23 minutes ago
- › Day 18 26 minutes ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 35 minutes ago
- › Duck eye infection 37 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 43 minutes ago
- › Food Storage Ideas Needed 45 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 45 minutes ago
- › Araucana thread anyone? 46 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.