Edited by sdm111 - 2/12/16 at 12:35pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1212
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #12112 of 179232/12/16 at 12:36pmpost #12113 of 179232/12/16 at 12:38pmpost #12114 of 179232/12/16 at 12:59pmpost #12115 of 179232/12/16 at 3:06pmpost #12116 of 179232/12/16 at 3:24pmpost #12117 of 179232/12/16 at 3:25pm
Flypen, I am envious! That is a beautiful spring time pick.
Overall, I can't complain about our winter. Hopefully we get past the cold this weekend and things will moderate a little next week. The girls are laying a little, but the cold tends to slow them down.post #12118 of 179232/12/16 at 3:29pmpost #12119 of 179232/12/16 at 3:31pmpost #12120 of 179232/12/16 at 3:33pm
- Farm Daze
- › Which of these 4 roosters would you choose? 4 seconds ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Help! A chicken has a prolapsed vent & I can't get it back in! 23 seconds ago
- › Oxytetracyline and Tetracycline Powder Doses 36 seconds ago
- › Unsure About The Gender Of Your Chicken(s)??? Post them here!!! 48 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 49 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 56 seconds ago
- › ^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP 58 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Just Joined From GA 1 minute ago
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...