Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/17/16 at 9:53pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Yesterday at 7:58 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1231
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #12302 of 177702/25/16 at 7:56ampost #12303 of 177702/25/16 at 8:31ampost #12304 of 177702/25/16 at 9:32ampost #12305 of 177702/25/16 at 11:47ampost #12306 of 177702/25/16 at 11:57ampost #12307 of 177702/25/16 at 12:11pmpost #12308 of 177702/25/16 at 12:17pmpost #12309 of 177702/25/16 at 12:18pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1728 Active Users (190 Members and 1538 Guests)
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 15 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 30 seconds ago
- › TheLukeMeister's Chat Thread!!! 35 seconds ago
- › Not an Emergency...Marek's in the Flock 59 seconds ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 1 minute ago
- › Rooster thread 1 minute ago
- › Turkey with an Upper Respiratory Infection 1 minute ago
- › Naked Neck/Turken Thread 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 3 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale