Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 3:10 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Today at 5:36 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: Yesterday
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I've had these birds for a while, and I'm not very satisfied with them, but they'll still be staying on the farm all the same. Even as chicks they were skittish, and I can't even go near them...
The black astralop breed is one of my favorite breeds. I have had two they were both very sweet, curious, and had great personalities. When I went out to the coop they'd walk over to me and just...
My friend has had several Andalusians throughout her chicken experience, and her rooster, Bitty Cloud, was probably an even meaner than my first Arucana rooster, Chubby-Cheeks the 1st, and that's...
I love this breed, and I highly recommend it to someone who is a beginner with chickens. They love and adore people, are very prolific throughout most of their life, and are usually good with other...
I have had so many Arucanas throughout my experience with chickens, I have gotten to the point where I can't even recall all of them! The very first one we ever had was Chubby-Cheeks the 1st, the...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1276
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #12752 of 192033/17/16 at 2:05pmpost #12753 of 192033/17/16 at 2:12pmpost #12754 of 192033/17/16 at 2:31pmQuote:saw radar got a hail storm coming possible 2"+ hail.
That could possibly kill every bird out back
Tarp not gonna stop much
Well 7 will prolly be safe
Edited by sdm111 - 3/17/16 at 2:36pmpost #12755 of 192033/17/16 at 2:58pmQuote:
Strong looking hens.. a lot of asil in them?post #12756 of 192033/17/16 at 3:00pmQuote:A couple years ago we had a pretty good hail storm. All the birds were fine except my peacock just stood out there getting pelted. Wasn't no 2" hail though either, maybe the size of a marble. Be careful wouldn't wanna take one of them to the dome.
Edited by roosterhavoc - 3/17/16 at 3:00pmpost #12757 of 192033/17/16 at 3:01pmpost #12758 of 192033/17/16 at 3:03pmQuote:
2" hail is like a baseball. The sky is literally falling at that point.
I wish you the best of luck.post #12759 of 192033/17/16 at 3:04pmpost #12760 of 192033/17/16 at 3:09pm
Sweet have any close up shots of that rooster? Are his hackle feathers curly like some orientals have?
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Currently, there are 1375 Active Users (160 Members and 1215 Guests)
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 19 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 35 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 42 seconds ago
- › Chicken with bloody nose? 58 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › The I-phone vs Android contest! 1 minute ago
- › 8 Week Old Black Australorp - Hen or Roo? 2 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › Black Australorp 8 Weeks - Hen or Roo? 3 minutes ago
- › Marans by Garjzla
- › Australorp by CherriesBrood
- › Andalusian by WyandotteLove1
- › Black Sex Link chicken by WyandotteLove1
- › Wyandotte by WyandotteLove1
- › Queen Silvia by cree57i
- › East Frisian Gull - An Old World Landrace by cree57i
- › Pearl Guinea by Vermont Poultry
- › Rhode Island by Vermont Poultry
- › Barred Rock by Vermont Poultry