Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 1/25/17 at 7:42am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Today at 8:15 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Brahmas Last post on 4/20/17 at 3:35pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I only have one aracana so this review isnt about the entire breed, but my Star is a awesome hen. She is a 3 year old black muff-less aracana, that lays green eggs every day and is both heat...
Let me say that first off, if you don't have these quail or have ugly japanese quail, GET SOME! Bob's are sooo much hardier than japanese and similar breeds, much prettier, and make for better...
I bought this incubator about 6 years ago based on enthusiastic BYC member reviews. I used it approximately 4 times over the next several years with awesome results hatching chicken, duck and...
My experience with Welsummers have been great! PROS: She is very pretty. I love her golden nape (back of neck) feathers. Her eggs are amazing! I love their dark color! She is a...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1276
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #12752 of 232443/17/16 at 2:05pmpost #12753 of 232443/17/16 at 2:12pmpost #12754 of 232443/17/16 at 2:31pmQuote:saw radar got a hail storm coming possible 2"+ hail.
That could possibly kill every bird out back
Tarp not gonna stop much
Well 7 will prolly be safe
Edited by sdm111 - 3/17/16 at 2:36pmpost #12755 of 232443/17/16 at 2:58pmQuote:
Strong looking hens.. a lot of asil in them?post #12756 of 232443/17/16 at 3:00pmQuote:A couple years ago we had a pretty good hail storm. All the birds were fine except my peacock just stood out there getting pelted. Wasn't no 2" hail though either, maybe the size of a marble. Be careful wouldn't wanna take one of them to the dome.
Edited by roosterhavoc - 3/17/16 at 3:00pmpost #12757 of 232443/17/16 at 3:01pmpost #12758 of 232443/17/16 at 3:03pmQuote:
2" hail is like a baseball. The sky is literally falling at that point.
I wish you the best of luck.post #12759 of 232443/17/16 at 3:04pmpost #12760 of 232443/17/16 at 3:09pm
Sweet have any close up shots of that rooster? Are his hackle feathers curly like some orientals have?
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Currently, there are 2481 Active Users (246 Members and 2235 Guests)
- › Which breed in your flock has the biggest comb? 6 seconds ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › Indian runners HELP 2 minutes ago
- › *Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play 2 minutes ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 3 minutes ago
- › Help me sex my ducks! 3 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 4 minutes ago
- › Post pics of your roosters. 4 minutes ago
- › who sings that song game 5 minutes ago
- › Contest #5, Broodies and their babies - 8th Annual BYC Easter... 5 minutes ago
- › Araucana by PoultryAddict 1
- › Bobwhite by PoultryAddict 1
- › Polish by AmySellersARt
- › Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Auto Turn Egg Incubator by SeaHen
- › Welsummer by TheBantyCoop
- › Easter Eggers by TheBantyCoop
- › Barred Rock by TheBantyCoop
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › Golden Sex Link by crazy rooster34
- › Brahma by Henrik Petersson
- › And the chicken generation...
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral