Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1289post #12882 of 179213/22/16 at 1:13pmpost #12883 of 179213/22/16 at 3:17pmpost #12884 of 179213/22/16 at 3:20pm
Hens in single mating coops lay a lot less than the free range ones from what I see.
And if I take a free range hen and coop her, she wont lay for a up to a week sometimes.
Edited by JShubin - 3/22/16 at 3:49pmpost #12885 of 179213/22/16 at 3:21pmpost #12886 of 179213/22/16 at 3:25pmpost #12887 of 179213/22/16 at 3:59pmQuote:
I feel claustrophobic just looking at thatpost #12888 of 179213/22/16 at 4:46pmpost #12889 of 179213/22/16 at 4:57pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1037 Active Users (58 Members and 979 Guests)
- › Hi everyone! Question on our Roosters behavior 14 seconds ago
- › anyone in England ? 1 minute ago
- › Chicken is walking with foot back and walking on joint 2 minutes ago
- › Is this a blue ameraucana? If so, is it a hen or roo? thanks 3 minutes ago
- › 2 chickens 3 eggs 4 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 9 minutes ago
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 9 minutes ago
- › What breed is Gramma Chicken? 10 minutes ago
- › What's your guess? Araucana, Ameraucana, or EE? 12 minutes ago
- › New here, and to chickens! 14 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page