Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1300
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #12992 of 179233/27/16 at 5:39pmpost #12993 of 179233/27/16 at 6:22pmpost #12994 of 179233/27/16 at 6:46pmpost #12995 of 179233/27/16 at 7:04pmpost #12996 of 179233/27/16 at 7:05pmpost #12997 of 179233/27/16 at 7:32pmJShubin, I needed a way to remove the nest without alarming the hen so I hung them buckets from the wire up top with wire hooks. When the hen starts hatching them I'll set the bucket on the ground. I built some frames that I can slide a bucket in for the pens that have wood that I could mount to. I don't have to worry about rain water or predators, so far I'm liking the set up. The cat and the flooding took out some serious eggs.post #12998 of 179233/28/16 at 11:23ampost #12999 of 179233/28/16 at 12:33pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1754 Active Users (182 Members and 1572 Guests)
- › Surviving Minnesota! 19 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 45 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 51 seconds ago
- › Yum or Yuck? 58 seconds ago
- › Rouen Duck thread 1 minute ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 1 minute ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Buckeye Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ms. Arline J 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...