Edited by sdm111 - 3/31/16 at 2:15pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Today at 8:08 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1312post #13112 of 180313/31/16 at 2:18pmQuote:
I use the dog crate like this
... I usually keep it empty and use it to capture free range chickens. but works good for the dog too (original intended use lol).post #13113 of 180313/31/16 at 2:19pmpost #13114 of 180313/31/16 at 2:30pmpost #13115 of 180313/31/16 at 3:06pmpost #13116 of 180313/31/16 at 3:09pmpost #13117 of 180313/31/16 at 3:09pm22 just starting to show up again. For the last 2yrs or so been online only. I don't have one I got a .17 but I buy for my brother in law when I see them he's having problems too
Most everything I look for is coming back but the 22 have 2 or 3 box limits
Edited by sdm111 - 3/31/16 at 3:11pmpost #13118 of 180313/31/16 at 3:11pmpost #13119 of 180313/31/16 at 3:16pmpost #13120 of 180313/31/16 at 3:31pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1661 Active Users (184 Members and 1477 Guests)
- › Black Australorp Rooster 23 seconds ago
- › Need help?? 24 seconds ago
- › White Ameraucana photos? 30 seconds ago
- › BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win! 34 seconds ago
- › Sex- linked Information 1 minute ago
- › breed and gender 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 1 minute ago
- › breed and gender please 1 minute ago
- › Most Intelligent Peep! 🐔🐓🐤 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House