Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1315
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #13142 of 179244/1/16 at 1:10pmQuote:
yeah I am trying it out. Summer is going to be rough.
maybe till she gets a bit older and calms down. Ill keep working on her tho and try to set some time to watch her and catch her in the act.post #13143 of 179244/1/16 at 1:11pmpost #13144 of 179244/1/16 at 1:18pmpost #13145 of 179244/1/16 at 1:20pmpost #13146 of 179244/1/16 at 1:23pmpost #13147 of 179244/1/16 at 1:27pmQuote:I hope it works out but I honestly wouldn't put too much faith in it dogs have a strong drive that imo will not be broke. If they have it they have it. Luckily my 2 couldn't care less about them. My momma dog used to go sit and watch the chicks in the brooders and I had no problems with her
Now strange cats its on
Edited by sdm111 - 4/1/16 at 1:27pmpost #13148 of 179244/1/16 at 1:27pmpost #13149 of 179244/1/16 at 1:30pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 2029 Active Users (288 Members and 1741 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 9 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 13 seconds ago
- › Can someone please Help me!!! Porcelain Sizzle Genetics??? 17 seconds ago
- › people with house chickens 35 seconds ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 1 minute ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 1 minute ago
- › Possible 'henopause'? 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Integrating a cockerel into a flock of mature hens 2 minutes ago
- › Help with breed/sex? 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...