Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Today at 8:08 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1317
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #13162 of 180094/1/16 at 4:02pmpost #13163 of 180094/1/16 at 4:06pm
yepp.... jumping up and down excited to see you haha...
For whatever reason my two Spanish/Cuban gamefowl are nuts at feeding.. they jump up and down and into the fence like they've been starving for days. They eat a lot too for their size/weightpost #13164 of 180094/1/16 at 4:18pmWas talking to a co workers son that my co worker brought to the shop today he's 14 15 I'd guess he has been having layers but showed me a pic of about 5 cubalaya chicks he just got. I told him I was glad to see him moving to the big leagues lol. He wants to come check out mine. Good to see a kid outdoors instead of in front the tv
Edited by sdm111 - 4/1/16 at 4:22pmpost #13165 of 180094/1/16 at 4:24pmpost #13166 of 180094/1/16 at 4:25pm
solid 4lbs 2ozs. haha
but yeah I am impressed with them. Perfect behavior and deadgame without a doubt. fast and furious.post #13167 of 180094/1/16 at 4:35pmQuote:yeah I watched them earlier in my life and like the way their wings slap with that Sharp pop
I think it was Cubans it was one of those kind anyway. Spanish, Cubans one of those smaller ones
Edited by sdm111 - 4/1/16 at 4:38pmpost #13168 of 180094/1/16 at 6:26pmpost #13169 of 180094/1/16 at 7:39pmQuote:
Bored or too smart for her own good. I have to pen my two dogs if I don't take them with me, the English Shepard will go looking for me and get in with any one.post #13170 of 180094/1/16 at 10:26pm
- Farm Daze
- › Fall/Halloween Decorating Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 14 seconds ago
- › Swollen comb and face? 17 seconds ago
- › Rooster stopped crowing and eating. Is it bullying or coccidiosis? 42 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 52 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 1 minute ago
- › Pale Faced Hen....Is this yeast? 1 minute ago
- › DIY Thread - Let's see your "Inventions". 2 minutes ago
- › North Dakota 2 minutes ago
- › Wintering my Queekers 2 minutes ago
- › Duck eye problem? Dark spot above pupil. Help please. 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page