2 Black Sid Taylors 3 White Kelsos 1 Whitehackle 2 Gerrard Hatch hatched out a week and a half ago got 8 more Sid Taylors and 10 White Kelsos hatched out today and 25 egg that will be hatching in 2 weeks 25 more about to go in the incubator and a lot of my hens are setting I have my hands full this year
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1328
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #13272 of 178704/8/16 at 8:44pmpost #13273 of 178704/8/16 at 8:47pmQuote:nice got your hands fullOriginally Posted by jeremey
2 Black Sid Taylors 3 White Kelsos 1 Whitehackle 2 Gerrard Hatch hatched out a week and a half ago got 8 more Sid Taylors and 10 White Kelsos hatched out today and 25 egg that will be hatching in 2 weeks 25 more about to go in the incubator and a lot of my hens are setting I have my hands full this yearpost #13274 of 178704/8/16 at 9:05pm
He actually shot Bear twice apparently.. just learned that little detail earlier. I didnt have the heart to be out there while my husband and his dad put him down but my husband said when he looked him over bear was shot twice. Once in the hip.. once in the gut. I could just cry..
@JShubin Im not much of a people person either. Most people anyway. I like you guys.. chicken people are always my kinda people. Lol
@roosterhavoc As far as I know there are no leash laws in my area. If there are nobody abides by it because there are tons of free roaming dogs around here. Which is why our dogs are so important to us.
We actually got a new dog today though. So every cloud has a silver lining. She is AKC registered pure GP. Pretty as a picture, 17 months old, never been bred. Already goat trained and has been with chickens some. Her name is Rosie. She was already named but I love it.
Edited by kfelton0002 - 4/8/16 at 9:09pm
Chickens are my hobby, my passion, and my therapy.
Chickens are my hobby, my passion, and my therapy.post #13275 of 178704/9/16 at 5:56ampost #13276 of 178704/9/16 at 7:36am
It sure is cold outside this morning! I have been dumping the water at night so things are easier to fill in the morning.
Been worried about the mamas and babies. On Tuesday, one of SDM's blues hatched out all 12 eggs she was sitting on with temps in the 20's at night. Pretty impressive. My wife and I had to laugh, as there are 6 blue chicks and 6 chipmunks. All are doing great, even this morning when I went out to fill water containers and there was snow blowing in the pens.post #13277 of 178704/9/16 at 7:57amOutstanding! Good to hear. In the future I'd like to see how the chipmunk ones turn out (if u keep them) If memory serves me right those have turned out Pyle but I'd like to varify that cause I've only had one or two and they have gone to their new homes before I could see them finish
Edited by sdm111 - 4/9/16 at 7:57ampost #13278 of 178704/9/16 at 8:09amQuote:Originally Posted by sdm111
Outstanding! Good to hear. In the future I'd like to see how the chipmunk ones turn out (if u keep them) If memory serves me right those have turned out Pyle but I'd like to varify that cause I've only had one or two and they have gone to their new homes before I could see them finish
Thanks, I was impressed with the first time mama! I will try and get some pics. So I have a confession.... The female is one of your splash colored blues but the male is a little Spanish male out of a family of blues. He is dark, and looks almost identical to the stag I kept from your blues. I was surprised to see the chipmunk color as I was not expecting that.post #13279 of 178704/9/16 at 8:13am
- Farm Daze
- › Quail pen ideas 52 seconds ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 3 minutes ago
- › ***OKIES in the BYC III *** 5 minutes ago
- › Serama Hatch-A-Long!! 6 minutes ago
- › Good, cheap online source for hardware cloth? 14 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 16 minutes ago
- › Ugh! Stupid young rooster... 23 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 30 minutes ago
- › *Buff Orpington Thread!* 30 minutes ago
- › Sexing Day Old Chicks 33 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.