Yes, I remember you sharing him before. I think you said how much he weighs, but I can't remember... Looks nice!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1339
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #13382 of 178704/12/16 at 11:47ampost #13383 of 178704/12/16 at 12:28pmpost #13384 of 178704/12/16 at 1:17pmpost #13385 of 178704/12/16 at 1:38pmQuote:
4lbs 2oz I think.
I noticed your spanish rooster had some dark tint to his legs.. is that normal for that line of spanish? or is he mixed with the blue?post #13386 of 178704/12/16 at 2:29pmQuote:
From what I was told about them, the leg color can vary, but tends to be on the darker side for these birds.post #13387 of 178704/12/16 at 2:50pmQuote:
Ok thanks... I asked because most I have seen are yellow legged including the ones gifted to me recently.
but the very first white spanish hens I got several years ago had blue legs, I didnt realize at the time that the "normal" was yellow. So I have been pondering their purity. Good to know dark legs do exist in Spanish.post #13388 of 178704/12/16 at 2:57pmpost #13389 of 178704/12/16 at 2:58pm
- Farm Daze
- › Does anyone know if my turkey a Tom or not 1 minute ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 3 minutes ago
- › Wisconsin "Cheeseheads" 6 minutes ago
- › Ask a chef 8 minutes ago
- › When Do Button Quail Chicks Start Eating? 15 minutes ago
- › Help please with first hatch 25 minutes ago
- › What am I? 33 minutes ago
- › Day 18 37 minutes ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 45 minutes ago
- › Duck eye infection 47 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.