Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1350
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #13492 of 178724/14/16 at 3:16pmpost #13493 of 178724/14/16 at 3:23pmpost #13494 of 178724/14/16 at 3:28pmpost #13495 of 178724/14/16 at 3:34pmQuote:
were you hoping for some white offspring and didnt get any? lolpost #13496 of 178724/14/16 at 3:41pmActually the opposite I am trying for reds.using the white cause they not related. I have another white hen too unrelated to the other white hen I know someone that wants to send a pair of red CC to breed but I'm gonna wait and see how these come out. The mother of those is setting on about 7 now so after those hatch I'll decide weather to get the pair. I'd rather keep mine and his separate so we can mate the two unrelated next year.
I posted this before but this is a stag from the same breeding last year
[I'd hatch 100 to get 10 reds and just cull the whites
The other white hen has to be single bred cause her shoulders are messed up from an overzealous roundhead
Edited by sdm111 - 4/14/16 at 3:47pmpost #13497 of 178724/14/16 at 3:41pmpost #13498 of 178724/14/16 at 3:52pmpost #13499 of 178724/14/16 at 3:52pmpost #13500 of 178724/14/16 at 4:52pm
Flypen, she looks familiar. Did we talk about this before? She looks mottled to me, white tips on the feathers? If so, she should be mo/mo. Is that male related to her? If he is not carrying mo, then none of her chicks should show mottling. If he is carrying mo, then half of her chicks should show mottling. Or, mate her back to one of her sons which should be carrying mo and then you will get half her chicks that should be mottled.
- Farm Daze
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 55 seconds ago
- › Newbie Feed question 1 minute ago
- › Tylan 50 Injection Location and Dosage Questions 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › Duck eye infection 1 minute ago
- › My leukemia's back. 1 minute ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 2 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.