Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1358
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #13572 of 179684/19/16 at 10:56amQuote:
thats a near perfect score. sounds tough... haha
I didnt get to see the results from the Hemet show, so I dont know how tough he is. I should try to show next year. Need to break my fear of dubbing.post #13573 of 179684/19/16 at 10:59am
That should be good. Thats is what I started with... minus the breeder's names.
Chicks look to be all BBRpost #13574 of 179684/19/16 at 2:35pmpost #13575 of 179684/19/16 at 2:38pmpost #13576 of 179684/19/16 at 2:53pmpost #13577 of 179684/19/16 at 3:00pmpost #13578 of 179684/19/16 at 3:17pm
Edited by sdm111 - 4/19/16 at 3:22pmpost #13579 of 179684/19/16 at 3:17pmpost #13580 of 179684/19/16 at 3:19pm
- Farm Daze
- › The last letter Game 6 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 37 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 53 seconds ago
- › The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding Thread from a Breeder without... 1 minute ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 1 minute ago
- › Thin skinned 2 minutes ago
- › Are bobwhite quail worth it? 3 minutes ago
- › NY chicken lover!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 3 minutes ago
- › Closing nesting area to all hens to stop a broody? 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...