But I know a miner blue could do good, takes training and selective breeding. they're beautiful birds.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1362
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #13612 of 178674/21/16 at 8:02ampost #13613 of 178674/21/16 at 8:09ampost #13614 of 178674/21/16 at 8:14ampost #13615 of 178674/21/16 at 8:24amQuote:
I'm not doubting that at all, I love all game fowl. Blues being one of them I just can't get a hold of any before they waste them as well as Asils, they're non existent in this area, I have to drive 8 hours to get some good blood.
Edited by BirdHead - 4/21/16 at 8:26ampost #13616 of 178674/21/16 at 9:00ampost #13617 of 178674/21/16 at 9:54ampost #13618 of 178674/21/16 at 10:07ampost #13619 of 178674/21/16 at 10:15ampost #13620 of 178674/21/16 at 10:31am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1533 Active Users (175 Members and 1358 Guests)
- › ^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP 18 seconds ago
- › Can You Keep Young (8 wk) Chickens in Freezing Climates? 22 seconds ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 1 minute ago
- › silver appleyard x khaki campbell 2 minutes ago
- › FOWL Celebrity Lookalike Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 2 minutes ago
- › Moulting early - I think it is my fault. 2 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 3 minutes ago
- › Hen hatching but house raising. 3 minutes ago
- › Mallard help 4 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.