Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1381post #13802 of 179025/5/16 at 6:29ampost #13803 of 179025/5/16 at 3:13pmpost #13804 of 179025/5/16 at 5:03pmpost #13805 of 179025/5/16 at 5:04pmpost #13806 of 179025/5/16 at 5:16pmpost #13807 of 179025/6/16 at 9:08am
The feathering/color looks a bit wrong.
Is his eye swollen shut?
What kind of hen in the background... dark leg white?post #13808 of 179025/6/16 at 9:11am
Me too... I have 7 mama hens (For most I only let them keep 2 chicks, and I confiscated the rest).
40-50 chicks in brooders/boxes/totes--- some are old enough to free range during the day (now that I have killer pup in kennel).post #13809 of 179025/6/16 at 9:20ampost #13810 of 179025/6/16 at 10:42amQuote:
probably just a backyard stag fight, because he didnt pen them in time... Unless you can see tal tell signs of knife punctures.
- Farm Daze
- › Annie 1 second ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 8 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 27 seconds ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 30 seconds ago
- › 2 y o sexlink not laying 30 seconds ago
- › Post Count Not Updating 41 seconds ago
- › Re-introducing hen to their flock. 1 minute ago
- › Utility Pigeon daily ration 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 2 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.