Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1387
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #13862 of 178685/9/16 at 12:22pmQuote:When they get around 6 weeks old you can tell more about their coloring, it's hard for me to tell the stags from the pullets in this picture. It looks like for sure 2 stags maybe 3
Edited by flypen - 5/9/16 at 12:24pmpost #13863 of 178685/9/16 at 12:54pmpost #13864 of 178685/9/16 at 12:59pmpost #13865 of 178685/9/16 at 3:14pmpost #13866 of 178685/9/16 at 3:54pmpost #13867 of 178685/9/16 at 7:18pmpost #13868 of 178685/10/16 at 9:34ampost #13869 of 178685/11/16 at 9:20ampost #13870 of 178685/11/16 at 11:04amQuote:
Hiding in plain sight... no hunters wander onto private property with gamefowl. All turkeys know that.. duh. lol
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1534 Active Users (192 Members and 1342 Guests)
- › Re-Introducing a chicken who was hen pecked! 48 seconds ago
- › Baytril dose? 53 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 56 seconds ago
- › Black Copper Maran Hatching Eggs 1 minute ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 1 minute ago
- › What kind of sand is okay for chicken run? 2 minutes ago
- › Campine Chicken thread? 2 minutes ago
- › The Q&A Game! 2 minutes ago
- › Chicken Addition - How many chicks? 3 minutes ago
- › Number of Eggs 3 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.