Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1404
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #14032 of 179525/23/16 at 7:48pmpost #14033 of 179525/24/16 at 5:05ampost #14034 of 179525/24/16 at 5:10ampost #14035 of 179525/24/16 at 6:53ampost #14036 of 179525/24/16 at 11:40amQuote:
Had a pup coyote sticking its nose through my chain link fence about 2ft away from a pile chicks. Chicks weren't scared and no predator calls from any of the chickens.
Perahps coyotes look to similar too my dogs.
Edited by JShubin - 5/24/16 at 11:43ampost #14037 of 179525/24/16 at 11:45am
My dogs were in the house playing with the kids around 7:30am when I spotted this.
Threw a rock at the coyote and it ran off. I dont know if it got any.
Last time I lifted my male german shepherd over the fence and he chased a few for a good 1/2 mile, before I could call him back. I didnt do it this time because it was younger and alone.
Edited by JShubin - 5/24/16 at 11:52ampost #14038 of 179525/24/16 at 12:03pm
New easy brood box setup for the new hatches. I kept having the big chicks jump into totes with smaller chicks. This is my solution. And was freepost #14039 of 179525/24/16 at 12:09pmpost #14040 of 179525/24/16 at 12:19pm
- Farm Daze
- › Rate your day with an emoticon 6 seconds ago
- › My Broody Hen and Lice/Mites 15 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 33 seconds ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 1 minute ago
- › Not an Emergency...Marek's in the Flock 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Can I raise Chicks in my backgarden? 2 minutes ago
- › Tricide Neo for Bumblefoot- Still recommended? 2 minutes ago
- › What killed my bird 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age