Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Today at 11:47 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1406
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #14052 of 178585/25/16 at 1:08pmpost #14053 of 178585/25/16 at 1:18pmpost #14054 of 178585/25/16 at 1:20pmpost #14055 of 178585/25/16 at 1:23pmpost #14056 of 178585/25/16 at 1:41pmQuote:
We need exact count in order to make any bets.
chicks raised by mamas are much better at surviving, even after their mama abandons them.post #14057 of 178585/25/16 at 1:44pmQuote:
we have kestrel hawks here that are smaller and greyish.
The 3 werent working together were they? I dont think I have ever seen hawks hunting together.post #14058 of 178585/25/16 at 1:53pmpost #14059 of 178585/25/16 at 1:54pmpost #14060 of 178585/25/16 at 1:58pmQuote:
thats true. especially this time of year..
- Farm Daze
- › I think my hen has a swollen toe, how do I treat it? 1 minute ago
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 1 minute ago
- › chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!! 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 minutes ago
- › Texas 3 minutes ago
- › I Need Chicken Pictures For A Article! 4 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 5 minutes ago
- › Help!!! I'm new and need advice on my coop 5 minutes ago
- › Thai Gamefowl Chickens 5 minutes ago
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 5 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.