Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1411
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #14102 of 178705/27/16 at 11:58amQuote:No excuses buddy. I was raised in the suburbs of New Jersey. I don't eat my chickens usually but I have shot, cleaned and eaten many ducks. No problem skinning furbearers either. It gets easier after the first one lolOriginally Posted by JShubin
This is true. I think about it a lot. haha.
I've even picked up a dead hen (killed by goat stomp, several years ago now) and stood there with the knife for a couple minutes. Didn't have the balls to do it. Unfortunately I wasnt raised to see people do this and I have a hard time for some reason. Maybe Im just not hungry enough lolpost #14103 of 178705/27/16 at 12:00pmpost #14104 of 178705/27/16 at 12:02pmpost #14105 of 178705/27/16 at 12:10pmpost #14106 of 178705/27/16 at 12:26pmQuote:
is this what you think of me? lol.
I was going for an ambiguous meaning so people would have to think about it. and ultimately I was thinking in support of non-lethal cock boxing.
If there is no harm (death), then there is no foul (wrong doing). This is what I had in mind. using Fowl as a pun.post #14107 of 178705/27/16 at 12:26pmpost #14108 of 178705/27/16 at 12:35pmQuote:
cool. exactly what I was going for.
I have a booth at Turner's gun show next weekend, selling several big metal art signs. Most are 2nd amendment, dont tread on me, and 3 percenter stuff. But I was going to bring this one to show I can do custom designs.post #14109 of 178705/27/16 at 12:40pmpost #14110 of 178705/27/16 at 12:44pm
- Farm Daze
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 seconds ago
- › What breed is this? 3 seconds ago
- › Show off your Old English Game Bantams!! 4 seconds ago
- › Quail Foot Problems on Wire Cage 11 seconds ago
- › Three word story for more people with more than one word to say... 46 seconds ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 1 minute ago
- › Daughter broke up with boyfriend and I'm the one depressed! 1 minute ago
- › The Q&A Game! 1 minute ago
- › Article Claims Low Incubation Temps Create Egg-Laying Hen-Roosters ?? 2 minutes ago
- › New to goats 2 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.