Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1413post #14122 of 178705/27/16 at 2:32pmpost #14123 of 178705/27/16 at 2:40pmpost #14124 of 178705/27/16 at 2:40pmpost #14125 of 178705/27/16 at 2:56pmpost #14126 of 178705/27/16 at 2:57pmpost #14127 of 178705/27/16 at 2:58pmpost #14128 of 178705/27/16 at 3:00pm
Haha. Youi'll have to sign up for Shubin Prime to get free shipping..
Right now the biggest is 36" which is the size of that table.
I have 24" and 9" as well
Edited by JShubin - 5/27/16 at 3:01pmpost #14129 of 178705/27/16 at 3:01pmQuote:
that is ridiculous.
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 914 Active Users (77 Members and 837 Guests)
- › Surviving Minnesota! 58 seconds ago
- › Food Storage Ideas Needed 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › Araucana thread anyone? 4 minutes ago
- › Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!! 6 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 8 minutes ago
- › Type of Rooster? 13 minutes ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 14 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 15 minutes ago
- › Winter is almost here!! Share your tips and tricks for coping the... 20 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.