Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1414post #14132 of 179215/27/16 at 3:07pmQuote:
haha Ive done that.... but I like giving tours of my yardpost #14133 of 179215/27/16 at 3:08pmpost #14134 of 179215/27/16 at 3:09pmpost #14135 of 179215/27/16 at 3:11pm
gee wiz, I havent heard that in a long time.
Ill pm you with discount price. I can chnage the rooster one to have no words, be cheaper too.post #14136 of 179215/27/16 at 3:12pmpost #14137 of 179215/27/16 at 3:13pmQuote:nope not good enough I demand market value. That's fair. How's with the words " legalize it"
Edited by sdm111 - 5/27/16 at 3:18pmpost #14138 of 179215/27/16 at 3:15pmpost #14139 of 179215/27/16 at 3:56pmQuote:
Legalize it.. that has a different meaning here in California. haha
I think I can work that in. maybe just put it at the bottom... I wouldnt want ot put "legalize" on the top and "it" on the bottompost #14140 of 179215/27/16 at 4:03pm
that is a nice collection you got there.
I dont think you've shown us your White Clarets adults. you have pictures of thoses?
- Farm Daze
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 5 minutes ago
- › Long time reader, first time poster! 5 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 6 minutes ago
- › Its been over 24 hours 6 minutes ago
- › How to best deal with backyard chickens in the cold weather??? 10 minutes ago
- › Good afternoon. Finally joined.... questions 11 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 11 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 12 minutes ago
- › My Broody Hen and Lice/Mites 12 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 14 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page