Nice aerial view! I like all of the compost bins too.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 1/25/17 at 7:42am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 4/21/17 at 11:01am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Brahmas Last post on 4/20/17 at 3:35pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
My five week old light brahma is AWESOME! Stars is curious and bright-eyed and is the first to inspect a new thing in her coop。
Ours are only juveniles. But they're SO frightened. They'll just nearly kill themselves running away from us when changing the water in the brooder. And other breeds are right next to them in...
This is one of the go to resource books I have used that was not overwhelming.There are may natural organic remedies and recipes I have incorporated, such as, seasonal herb gardening and cleaning...
I have a beautiful pair, of a wheaten hen and Dom roo. They are very friendly and social.
Too soon to tell if I am going to like this breed. I have what is supposed to be an almost 2 week old chick but her development looks more to be 2 - 3 weeks. She is huge compared to my other chicks...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1988post #19872 of 2309512/14/16 at 11:23ampost #19873 of 2309512/14/16 at 11:30am
Thanks.. .those are crates I got from work for free... used to ship big aluminum tubespost #19874 of 2309512/14/16 at 11:34ampost #19875 of 2309512/14/16 at 12:28pmpost #19876 of 2309512/14/16 at 1:27pmpost #19877 of 2309512/14/16 at 1:29pmQuote:holding steady , 59 foggy and a light drizzle. Like living in a rain forest
Edited by sdm111 - 12/14/16 at 1:29pmpost #19878 of 2309512/14/16 at 2:05pmpost #19879 of 2309512/14/16 at 2:06pmpost #19880 of 2309512/14/16 at 2:08pmQuote:
I'll take it! High for tomorrow is about 12 with negative wind chills. Headed out to dump water cups here shortly. I wrapped all of the pens in plastic and with a little sun hitting them today it wasn't bad inside, at least the water didn't freeze.
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › Day 24 duck incubation questions 2 seconds ago
- › Baby Chick Holding foot up 19 seconds ago
- › Baby duck troubles! Bent leg and swollen face 33 seconds ago
- › I got started on my coop today, 90% finished! 42 seconds ago
- › What is this??? 58 seconds ago
- › Newbie to Incubation 1 minute ago
- › First time hatcher!! 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Middle Tennessee Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Need fellow chicken-lovers in St. Louis (and MO in-general)... 4 minutes ago
- › Brahma by PastaChickenBoo
- › Phoenix by gholmomma
- › Fresh Eggs Daily: Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens...Naturally by jbudin2000
- › o shamo by OKVet
- › Salmon Favorelle by wherry
- › Orpington by Leah567
- › Star by Abronsyth
- › Easter Eggers by chicken4prez
- › Ayam Cemani Chicken by Peep-Chicken
- › Polish by Banaynaychicken