Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 1/25/17 at 7:42am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Brahmas Last post on 4/20/17 at 3:35pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I bought this incubator about 6 years ago based on enthusiastic BYC member reviews. I used it approximately 4 times over the next several years with awesome results hatching chicken, duck and...
My experience with Welsummers have been great! PROS: She is very pretty. I love her golden nape (back of neck) feathers. Her eggs are amazing! I love their dark color! She is a...
My EE gives me little room to complain about her. PROS: Her eggs are SO beautiful and they catch the eyes of visitors frequently, and she is quite diligent in her laying...
If I had to pick a favorite of my girls, it would CERTAINLY be my BR. Allow me to tell you why: 1) Since she was a chick, she has always been calm and handleable. She is great for kids who just...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1990post #19892 of 2322812/15/16 at 12:21pmpost #19893 of 2322812/15/16 at 12:38pmpost #19894 of 2322812/15/16 at 12:51pm
Spanish miners looking good.
I see a lot of resemblance to the Spanish crosses I have. My only Spanish x American pullet from this year.
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kant
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kantpost #19895 of 2322812/15/16 at 12:56pmpost #19896 of 2322812/15/16 at 12:59pmpost #19897 of 2322812/15/16 at 12:59pmQuote:
She looks nice! My girls are a little heavier than I like to see, but for winter, I figure the extra fat can't hurt. The light pullet in the pics is the one that is laying right now.post #19898 of 2322812/15/16 at 1:02pm
Thanks. Looks nice, is that your stove? I put another 10 inches of insulation in the attic this fall and it is messing me up with the stove. The insulation has really helped, so I have to tone back the fires. My wife laughed at me because we slept with the bedroom window wide open all night one day last week. Got a little carried away with the stove that night. lolpost #19899 of 2322812/15/16 at 1:06pmpost #19900 of 2322812/15/16 at 1:11pmQuote:Yeah it's a Pacific Energy Super 27. I have cooked myself out many times. Only problem now is it puts me to sleep.Originally Posted by lmljsl
Thanks. Looks nice, is that your stove? I put another 10 inches of insulation in the attic this fall and it is messing me up with the stove. The insulation has really helped, so I have to tone back the fires. My wife laughed at me because we slept with the bedroom window wide open all night one day last week. Got a little carried away with the stove that night. lol
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › Troyergals Chat Thread!!! 13 seconds ago
- › Coop cleaning 23 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 27 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 32 seconds ago
- › Need Lunch 51 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 1 minute ago
- › stained PVC in coop 1 minute ago
- › Feather picking at 4pm and up. 2 minutes ago
- › Pekin chicken 2 minutes ago
- › Chickens Vs Ducks 4 minutes ago
- › Polish by AmySellersARt
- › Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Auto Turn Egg Incubator by SeaHen
- › Welsummer by TheBantyCoop
- › Easter Eggers by TheBantyCoop
- › Barred Rock by TheBantyCoop
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › Golden Sex Link by crazy rooster34
- › Brahma by Henrik Petersson
- › Phoenix by gholmomma
- › Fresh Eggs Daily: Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens...Naturally by jbudin2000
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral
- › Ten little hens...