Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 1/25/17 at 7:42am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Brahmas Last post on 4/20/17 at 3:35pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I bought this incubator about 6 years ago based on enthusiastic BYC member reviews. I used it approximately 4 times over the next several years with awesome results hatching chicken, duck and...
My experience with Welsummers have been great! PROS: She is very pretty. I love her golden nape (back of neck) feathers. Her eggs are amazing! I love their dark color! She is a...
My Polish is enormously funny, but she does seem to suffer from some problems, may of which originate from her signature "hairdo" PROS: She is the funniest-looking chicken. The laughs she...
My EE gives me little room to complain about her. PROS: Her eggs are SO beautiful and they catch the eyes of visitors frequently, and she is quite diligent in her laying...
If I had to pick a favorite of my girls, it would CERTAINLY be my BR. Allow me to tell you why: 1) Since she was a chick, she has always been calm and handleable. She is great for kids who just...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1996
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #19952 of 2317312/16/16 at 7:36amI will get the price list later. But being these birds are from the south..., Texas Alabama and Mississippi I want to house them in a non heated garage plus I can run vitamins and rewormed n keep a close eye on them. Since it's about zero degr es right now and one has a runny nose. It was my best option for the time of the year. I have had birds (chickens only) loose toes n get extreme frostbite. So if I can give them a better more comfortable life in a temporary smaller unit. Then I will. It is also a way to work with ur birds in one location, super easy to get at bird and show or condition. Or check. Makes introducing them to a new set of birds that much better knowing there in good condition. (Proper, preparations prevents poor performance.)
FOLLOW MY FORUM IT HAS BEEN DEDICATED TO MY GRANDPARENTS WHO INSPIRED ME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY. NOW I HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO SEE EXACTLY HOW FAR I CAN GO....
FOLLOW MY FORUM IT HAS BEEN DEDICATED TO MY GRANDPARENTS WHO INSPIRED ME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY. NOW I HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO SEE EXACTLY HOW FAR I CAN GO....post #19953 of 2317312/16/16 at 7:46ampost #19954 of 2317312/16/16 at 7:48ampost #19955 of 2317312/16/16 at 7:53am
They look nice! Some of these are on my winter "to do" list. When I was a kid, I started out with a design very similar, but later modified it. As Centra wrote, having them off the ground and not too high makes things a little easier. My fronts were more wire to allow more light and ventilation in. I wish I had some pics... Two tiers of cages and instead of a solid sheet of plywood, I used two vertical 1x4"s on either side with a gap between the 1x4"'s to slide dividers in and out. This way I could put all the dividers in and have 2'x2' cages, or pull one out and make it 2'x4' and so on. They were really nice for isolating birds or even broody hens and chicks.post #19956 of 2317312/16/16 at 7:55amPlease post a picture
FOLLOW MY FORUM IT HAS BEEN DEDICATED TO MY GRANDPARENTS WHO INSPIRED ME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY. NOW I HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO SEE EXACTLY HOW FAR I CAN GO....post #19957 of 2317312/16/16 at 8:39ampost #19958 of 2317312/16/16 at 9:33ampost #19959 of 2317312/16/16 at 9:46am
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › Getting chickens to go back to coop 27 seconds ago
- › North Dakota 48 seconds ago
- › Do ducks need windows 50 seconds ago
- › What treat did your chickies get today? 51 seconds ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 1 minute ago
- › 🐣🐤 Cutest Chick and Duckling Contest (ends May 25)🐤🐣 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 1 minute ago
- › 2 Day Old Chick Panting/Breathing Heavy (Open Mouthed), Wobbly 1 minute ago
- › BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 minute ago
- › Need sex ID on 6 wk old SL Wyandotte 2 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Auto Turn Egg Incubator by SeaHen
- › Welsummer by TheBantyCoop
- › Polish by TheBantyCoop
- › Easter Eggers by TheBantyCoop
- › Barred Rock by TheBantyCoop
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › Golden Sex Link by crazy rooster34
- › Brahma by Henrik Petersson
- › Phoenix by gholmomma
- › Fresh Eggs Daily: Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens...Naturally by jbudin2000
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral
- › Ten little hens...