Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 1/25/17 at 7:42am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Today at 8:15 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Brahmas Last post on 4/20/17 at 3:35pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I only have one aracana so this review isnt about the entire breed, but my Star is a awesome hen. She is a 3 year old black muff-less aracana, that lays green eggs every day and is both heat...
Let me say that first off, if you don't have these quail or have ugly japanese quail, GET SOME! Bob's are sooo much hardier than japanese and similar breeds, much prettier, and make for better...
I bought this incubator about 6 years ago based on enthusiastic BYC member reviews. I used it approximately 4 times over the next several years with awesome results hatching chicken, duck and...
My experience with Welsummers have been great! PROS: She is very pretty. I love her golden nape (back of neck) feathers. Her eggs are amazing! I love their dark color! She is a...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1997post #19962 of 2324712/16/16 at 10:14ampost #19963 of 2324712/16/16 at 10:30amI have 112 cubic feet of volume of fresh air that comes into the room. I just thru some straw in the bottom but I do agree that chips would be better so they will be changed to chips. As I just got some chips from tsc over 30 minutes away.
FOLLOW MY FORUM IT HAS BEEN DEDICATED TO MY GRANDPARENTS WHO INSPIRED ME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY. NOW I HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO SEE EXACTLY HOW FAR I CAN GO....
FOLLOW MY FORUM IT HAS BEEN DEDICATED TO MY GRANDPARENTS WHO INSPIRED ME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY. NOW I HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO SEE EXACTLY HOW FAR I CAN GO....post #19964 of 2324712/16/16 at 10:32ampost #19965 of 2324712/16/16 at 10:33ampost #19966 of 2324712/16/16 at 10:40amThat's what my girl just said.
FOLLOW MY FORUM IT HAS BEEN DEDICATED TO MY GRANDPARENTS WHO INSPIRED ME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY. NOW I HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO SEE EXACTLY HOW FAR I CAN GO....post #19967 of 2324712/16/16 at 10:44ampost #19968 of 2324712/16/16 at 10:47ampost #19969 of 2324712/16/16 at 10:50ampost #19970 of 2324712/16/16 at 11:03amI can get shaving of any kind from the local lumber yard. Get a truck load dumped off for less then a hundred bucks. Think straw is the best best for now. They will more then likely be moved outside in about a month h in the new unit
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › Granny's gone and done it again 39 seconds ago
- › Medicated Feed and Ducklings 1 minute ago
- › *Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play 2 minutes ago
- › Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE 2 minutes ago
- › Duckling has pipped in two spots. 2 minutes ago
- › Easter Egger Pics!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Wisconsin "Cheeseheads" 3 minutes ago
- › Easter Egger Chicks!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for help telling the sex of my chicks. 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 4 minutes ago
- › Araucana by PoultryAddict 1
- › Bobwhite by PoultryAddict 1
- › Polish by AmySellersARt
- › Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Auto Turn Egg Incubator by SeaHen
- › Welsummer by TheBantyCoop
- › Easter Eggers by TheBantyCoop
- › Barred Rock by TheBantyCoop
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › Golden Sex Link by crazy rooster34
- › Brahma by Henrik Petersson
- › And the chicken generation...
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral