I'm goin to get pics of my babies as soon as the kids get off the bus lol ! I'd love to hear ya'lls opinions on them I'm wanting to take a couple to show but can't figure out how to dub them our first try ended up still looking kinda funny lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 5/13/13 at 5:38pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 4/8/13 at 2:53pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 6/17/12 at 5:05pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Today at 8:04 am in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Today at 7:29 am in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
Edited on 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsEdited on 6/27/11
We've been raising these birds for years. Aside from a tendency to heat intolerance, the biggest downside to this breed is the HUGE amount of poop they produce - think turds the size of golf...
We love our Bantam La Fleche. The La Fleche are a rare French breed that can be difficult to find here in the US. They're shiny black plumage and unique V-comb make them stand out at the...
I love mine, my oldest pullet gets bullied a lot by my other girls; so when I come out she runs up to me and sits there until I pick her up. I am a little worried that my roo will be evil.. I...
These birds have been the foundation of our flock. They have stood up to the arid Colorado weather here which means cold winters, hot summers and not much rain so no many plants or bugs. Very...
Acquired these two girls from someone who wasn't supposed to have them in the city. They were still pullets. They lay one egg every other day between the two of them. Have not noted them to be...
- Standard Large Fowl Breeds
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 3
dubbing is a challenge it takes time and very sharp scissors to get good at it
yea we tried it on my baby Rocky he's a Claret and he looks better now but I still think it should have been closer to his head if it ever stops raining long enough I'll get some pics on here
- Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!!
- › Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread! 7 seconds ago
- › Prevention of COCCIDIOSIS and other poultry diseases in chicks~ ACV. 10 seconds ago
- › @Monsters@ rp (anyone invited!) 10 seconds ago
- › ☆☮★ *~Babydoo and Bluebee's Chat thread!~* ★☮☆ 48 seconds ago
- › Sexing Am Game Chicks? Color questions too? 1 minute ago
- › Peafowl for 2013 1 minute ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 1 minute ago
- › Barnevelder breeders lets work together and improve the breed 1 minute ago
- › HELP please -- ratio issues? 18 week (3 drakes 1 girl) - need... 1 minute ago
- › North Carolina 1 minute ago
- › Maggie's "Fab 6" Brooder by chixrus2013
- › Our humble coop - for 4 chickens. by Aussie-Chook
- › The Hot Headed Hen House by EagleChickens
- › This is my new coop. by hairco
- › Poultry Playpen by ftroop
- › Troost Roost by stuckinvtown
- › Fowl Territory by softblooper
- › Cozy Coop in Cape by ShamSham
- › Poor Man's Chicken Coop for zero dollars by IceAngel
- › Fresh Eggs from Spoiled Chickens by lilnursetara