Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 1/25/17 at 7:42am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 8:15 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Brahmas Last post on 4/20/17 at 3:35pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I haven't had them for yet 2 years, but so far they are so far great! I think the pea comb is much nicer than a rose comb. They are heavy and big so I would not suggest them as a little...
I moved these hens along after only a year and will not order them again. They are extremely flighty (over the fence almost daily), they are not exceptional layers, comparatively, and the eggs they...
I only have one aracana so this review isnt about the entire breed, but my Star is a awesome hen. She is a 3 year old black muff-less aracana, that lays green eggs every day and is both heat...
Let me say that first off, if you don't have these quail or have ugly japanese quail, GET SOME! Bob's are sooo much hardier than japanese and similar breeds, much prettier, and make for better...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 2004post #20032 of 2325312/17/16 at 7:59ampost #20033 of 2325312/17/16 at 8:18ampost #20034 of 2325312/17/16 at 8:34ampost #20035 of 2325312/17/16 at 8:49ampost #20036 of 2325312/17/16 at 10:14ampost #20037 of 2325312/17/16 at 10:19ampost #20038 of 2325312/17/16 at 12:13pm
Happy Weekend All!
Well miss heny saving up and researching for the big day you can raise what you want is not a bad plan. Pretty much doing a similar thing, as I can not keep roosters here, so a few laying hens and also just learning about different breeds and drooling over all the roosters on BYC... so sad so sad, but it was sadder when I had no chickens at all. But I have come to some conclusions hubby likes getting blue eggs so I will always need a few EEs around or some other breed like that. My plan is too eventually retire and move some place I can have roosters and hens...
Rough Hen Update: She is doing better and I see new feather growth. I did get to the feed-store but the one closest to me Sucks for chicken supplies... unless I want to buy 50 lb. of game feed for 2 chickens... seriously their supplies have gone down since last time I went to that one. I did not go to the other 'cause I am low on gas... but future mental note drive to the one farther away they should still have a good feed section for smaller amounts (out further from suburbia). I ended up getting a crumble that was 20% protein which is lower than I wanted but higher than 10% on all the other smaller prepackaged bags and in all the bins for packaging by the lb.May your birds always make you smile.May your birds always make you smile.post #20039 of 2325312/17/16 at 12:15pmpost #20040 of 2325312/17/16 at 12:36pm
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › HELP please :( I just accidentally severed a chicks toe :( what do... 15 seconds ago
- › Duck house pic 47 seconds ago
- › 《Human After All》A Role Play 1 minute ago
- › prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome) 1 minute ago
- › HELP WITH RESCUE EGGS 1 minute ago
- › May Hatch-a-long! ~ 6th Annual Cinco de Mayo Hatch-a-long! ~ 1 minute ago
- › New Member, Hello Everyone 1 minute ago
- › Misbehavin' chickens! 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited! 2 minutes ago
- › Brahma by The Angry Hen
- › Andalusian by navajas
- › Araucana by PoultryAddict 1
- › Bobwhite by PoultryAddict 1
- › Polish by AmySellersARt
- › Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Auto Turn Egg Incubator by SeaHen
- › Welsummer by TheBantyCoop
- › Easter Eggers by TheBantyCoop
- › Barred Rock by TheBantyCoop
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › And the chicken generation...
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral