Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Today at 3:18 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 853
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8522 of 178279/23/15 at 4:25pmpost #8523 of 178279/23/15 at 5:12pmpost #8524 of 178279/23/15 at 5:14pmpost #8525 of 178279/23/15 at 5:37pmQuote:
I'm not sure if he's after her or after me to be honest. He usually hits her one time then runs at me so I don't know if it's cause of me putting her in there or because I'm there. I'm just glad he doesn't continuously hit them.post #8526 of 178279/23/15 at 6:23pmpost #8527 of 178279/23/15 at 6:32pmpost #8528 of 178279/23/15 at 6:42pmpost #8529 of 178279/23/15 at 11:21pmpost #8530 of 178279/24/15 at 1:21am
Yes those coke bottles work fine.We've used them since plastic bottles were invented.They didn't make bottles like that when I started raising chickens.The odd shaped Coke bottles won't work,they don't hang right.I use them for laying crumbles also.The vienna sausage cans are for starter grower,I have to pen raise everything here.They come out of the brooder when they are big enough to stay in the 2x4 dog wire pens.Crossed pullets are turned loose,there's only 1 1/2 Thai 1/2 Grey pullet left of the 100+ I turned loose.All my wife's laying type stags are gone,I'm not gonna waste money and feed on laying roosters or crossed pullets.
- Farm Daze
- › Great Depression of 2016 7 seconds ago
- › Rooster thread 1 minute ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › WHICH DUCK DO YOU PREFER??? 3 minutes ago
- › FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Hello from Jeep Chick! 3 minutes ago
- › ◇♡◇ Run Wild's RP Advertisement ◇♡◇ 4 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 5 minutes ago
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat -... 6 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.