Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 854
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8532 of 178689/24/15 at 1:33ampost #8533 of 178689/24/15 at 5:40ampost #8534 of 178689/24/15 at 7:52amI have a few blue leg pullets that seem to be very mean. They allready bit on to the feathers of this little stag i uave and she tries to spur the hell out of him. the blue leg pullets are very nice looking birds. Great station and pretty darn aggressive as well. I am thinking the gamefowl i have now are great but i would like to find a pure blue stag or pullet and a pure grey stag. anyone who has blue gamefowl send me a private message and let me know your prices. i am wanting to get these in a few weeks here.post #8535 of 178689/24/15 at 8:17am
I moved the stag back into his own pen. I didnt want to take the risk with him...
I think I may move the Modern Hen into the smaller pen and give the stag the aviary. Let him have the room to exercise properly.post #8536 of 178689/24/15 at 8:31ampost #8537 of 178689/24/15 at 8:42ampost #8538 of 178689/24/15 at 9:23ampost #8539 of 178689/24/15 at 9:39ampost #8540 of 178689/24/15 at 9:40am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1582 Active Users (171 Members and 1411 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 14 seconds ago
- › Finding Niegerian Dwarves bred specifically for Dairy production. 1 minute ago
- › Any Home Bakers Here? 1 minute ago
- › Duck eye infection 1 minute ago
- › 6 month old bantam cochins, haven't got an egg yet Another UPDATE!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding Thread from a Breeder without... 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 minutes ago
- › Baytril dose? 4 minutes ago
- › What breed is this? 4 minutes ago
- › Warriors Cats FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.