Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 859
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8582 of 179609/25/15 at 5:58pmQuote:
I've saved several coon hounds from one in the water.No "Chopper" left here about 10am with the Curs,headed towards the main road.15 minutes later they were back he wasn't.He got hung by his collar once in a hole,36 hours later I found "Yeller" the cur treed by the hole and dug him out.He raised Yeller and you could not split them up.None of mine wear collars now.post #8583 of 179609/25/15 at 7:20pmpost #8584 of 179609/25/15 at 8:25pmpost #8585 of 179609/25/15 at 9:31pmpost #8586 of 179609/25/15 at 9:57pmQuote:
Nice. Never seen any with solid white earlobes but could be a throwback to the ancestor bird like you said. Or could be way back up the line someone had a cock with white earlobes and didn't cull him and this is a throwback from that bird,
American Games and Doves
American Games and Dovespost #8587 of 179609/25/15 at 10:23pmpost #8588 of 179609/26/15 at 6:28ampost #8589 of 179609/26/15 at 12:51pmpost #8590 of 179609/26/15 at 2:31pm
- Farm Daze
- › The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site 22 seconds ago
- › State Block Swap 40 seconds ago
- › Adult & Kids Costume Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 49 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 54 seconds ago
- › Duck Cam in the Coop. 57 seconds ago
- › close up face shots :) 1 minute ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 1 minute ago
- › Black copper Marian's chick color?? 1 minute ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 1 minute ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age