Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Yesterday at 10:39 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 864
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8632 of 180049/28/15 at 3:07pm
I went out with my dad to his fishing boat yesterday in Long Beach, but did not fish. He has a 44' monster fishing boat under construction right now. New twin diesel motors arent lining up to the propeller shafts.. Lot of work to do, needless to say.
I could have fished but I dont think I would eat anything that swims in LB harbor. The boat is in a slip now, but here it was right before we dropped it in the water.
Edited by JShubin - 9/28/15 at 3:08pmpost #8633 of 180049/28/15 at 3:15pmpost #8634 of 180049/28/15 at 3:24pm
I agree.. its a money pit, but it keeps my dad busy. He got it for super cheap, it was costing some guy a bunch of money just to keep it in dry harbor, so he practically gave it away to my dad. Now my dad is bleeding money to keep it in a slip and to fix it up. lol
I get sea sick so I have no wish to invest in it. but I am willing to offer my help fixing it up.post #8635 of 180049/28/15 at 3:28pmpost #8636 of 180049/28/15 at 3:53pmpost #8637 of 180049/28/15 at 4:27pmpost #8638 of 180049/28/15 at 4:27pmpost #8639 of 180049/28/15 at 4:30pm
- Farm Daze
- › Hoping someone can advise me please 3 minutes ago
- › Heating Our Coops 4 minutes ago
- › Emergency Found Dead Automatic turner 15 minutes ago
- › Weird pecking? 19 minutes ago
- › hello from Huddersfield! 19 minutes ago
- › Sick/lethargic pullet 20 minutes ago
- › Best Quail for a newbie? 24 minutes ago
- › can different breeds of quail mate each other? 26 minutes ago
- › Help! Eye injury or horrific infectious disease??? 31 minutes ago
- › Injured Eye 41 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page