Edited by sdm111 - 10/2/15 at 12:35pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Today at 3:18 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 874post #8732 of 1782710/2/15 at 12:35pmpost #8733 of 1782710/2/15 at 1:47pmpost #8734 of 1782710/2/15 at 1:48pmpost #8735 of 1782710/2/15 at 3:27pmpost #8736 of 1782710/2/15 at 3:49pmpost #8737 of 1782710/2/15 at 4:08pmpost #8738 of 1782710/2/15 at 4:29pmpost #8739 of 1782710/2/15 at 5:42pmpost #8740 of 1782710/2/15 at 5:47pmI'm ready to go in the lake tomorrow but in a local forum I'm in they saying wildlife and fisheries may be closing the road due to high water. Should be good for the reds and specks with the front. How much was the shrimp going for by me they're 2.50 per lb.
Edited by sdm111 - 10/2/15 at 5:49pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 942 Active Users (75 Members and 867 Guests)
- › Jest Another Day in Pear-A-Dice - Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation... 2 minutes ago
- › Waiting patiently 4 minutes ago
- › North Idaho / Eastern Washington 7 minutes ago
- › King Quail 8 minutes ago
- › Eastern Washington /north idaho, buy sell and trade 10 minutes ago
- › Vermont 12 minutes ago
- › California-Southern 17 minutes ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 19 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 20 minutes ago
- › Silkie limping 20 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.