Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 875post #8742 of 1791110/2/15 at 6:06pmpost #8743 of 1791110/2/15 at 6:09pmpost #8744 of 1791110/2/15 at 6:12pmpost #8745 of 1791110/2/15 at 6:27pmpost #8746 of 1791110/2/15 at 7:12pmpost #8747 of 1791110/2/15 at 7:56pmTemporary. Always get a little more rain in the fall though. Like I said it been pretty dry lately so it'll be good to fill up them beaver ponds for the woodies.
Although with all this rain and then the hurricane headed up this way I would've been screwed bad. They are saying its gonna go out sea now. Hopefully I don't get too much more rain outta that mess on Monday/Tuesday.post #8748 of 1791110/2/15 at 10:29pmpost #8749 of 1791110/2/15 at 10:31pmpost #8750 of 1791110/2/15 at 11:25pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1841 Active Users (177 Members and 1664 Guests)
- › Arizona Chickens 40 seconds ago
- › Hate to ask but I have a poop question that I can't find an answer to 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › New here, and to chickens! 2 minutes ago
- › Any of these breeds broody? 2 minutes ago
- › Bubbles in eyes, no other symptoms? 3 minutes ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › Great Depression of 2016 4 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Products, the Incubation Specialists, celebrate 40 years of... 4 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...