Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 877
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8762 of 1790210/4/15 at 5:08pmpost #8763 of 1790210/4/15 at 5:23pmpost #8764 of 1790210/4/15 at 5:30pmpost #8765 of 1790210/4/15 at 5:44pmpost #8766 of 1790210/5/15 at 9:44ampost #8767 of 1790210/5/15 at 9:45ampost #8768 of 1790210/5/15 at 10:37ampost #8769 of 1790210/5/15 at 11:08ampost #8770 of 1790210/5/15 at 2:26pm
3 heavy duty stag brothers (half brothers) with the same father. Father is Brown Red shown above.
All 3 are really strong and big. Bad picture. I'm going to have a hard time choosing just one.
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1787 Active Users (184 Members and 1603 Guests)
- › The Pita Pinta Asturiana 20 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 22 seconds ago
- › Impacted Crop, like clay, won't vomit 26 seconds ago
- › Moulting = crazy hens? 33 seconds ago
- › Chickens not laying eggs in nesting boxes :-( 39 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST! 1 minute ago
- › Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers) 1 minute ago
- › Blood on beak 1 minute ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.