Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Yesterday at 10:39 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 903post #9022 of 1800910/13/15 at 6:19pmpost #9023 of 1800910/13/15 at 6:21pmpost #9024 of 1800910/13/15 at 6:28pmpost #9025 of 1800910/13/15 at 7:46pmQuote:I have one contact for a pure pair this spring. My brother had them pure but the coyotes cleaned out his brood fowl one night. Ed Cavahos has them, the farm is Longscore gamefarm, he has mixed hatch blood with them now and there is a guy here in central Louisiana that has them, he has added whitehackle blood to his. As far as PURE Typewriters they are just about gone.
Edited by flypen - 10/13/15 at 9:12pmpost #9026 of 1800910/14/15 at 2:54amQuote:Originally Posted by flypen
I have one contact for a pure pair this spring. My brother had them pure but the coyotes cleaned out his brood fowl one night. Ed Cavahos has them, the farm is Longscore gamefarm, he has mixed hatch blood with them now and there is a guy here in central Louisiana that has them, he has added whitehackle blood to his. As far as PURE Typewriters they are just about gone.
Thanks for sharing!post #9027 of 1800910/14/15 at 8:42ampost #9028 of 1800910/14/15 at 8:46ampost #9029 of 1800910/14/15 at 9:31ampost #9030 of 1800910/14/15 at 9:44am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1598 Active Users (172 Members and 1426 Guests)
- › Japanese Bantam Thread! 28 seconds ago
- › Consolidated Kansas 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › ground maintenance in a chicken run? 2 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 2 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 3 minutes ago
- › The EE braggers thread!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Only averaging 1-2 eggs/day for 5 hens! 3 minutes ago
- › Sex- linked Information 3 minutes ago
- › New Bird Sick 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page