Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 906post #9051 of 1787010/14/15 at 5:40pmCause I think the cock was starting to get tired of them. They started looking irritated. Usually I use broodies in their own cage and pull chicks at a day old. The few times I let the mommas set was just to let them hatch a clutch at the end of breeding season. The last was that single kelso chick and I let it stay with the parents long enough to not get a chill by itself in a pen. Only did that cause I didn't want a single chick inside in a brooder
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9052 of 1787010/14/15 at 5:44pmQuote:Gotcha. Most regular breeds would be done with em by now. I pulled them out the other day about an hour before dark to see if she would try to leave but not a chance. Gotta do it soon though. The stags are as big as the hen lolOriginally Posted by sdm111
Cause I think the cock was starting to get tired of them. They started looking irritated. Usually I use broodies in their own cage and pull chicks at a day old. The few times I let the mommas set was just to let them hatch a clutch at the end of breeding season. The last was that single kelso chick and I let it stay with the parents long enough to not get a chill by itself in a pen. Only did that cause I didn't want a single chick inside in a brooderpost #9053 of 1787010/14/15 at 5:49pmpost #9054 of 1787010/14/15 at 6:05pmpost #9055 of 1787010/14/15 at 6:34pmpost #9056 of 1787010/14/15 at 8:05pmpost #9057 of 1787010/15/15 at 4:20am
Another pen covering material... Around here, the farmers do a lot silage or wrapped bales. They use a UV stabilized plastic sheeting. Some is pretty thin and some is pretty thick. It is tough stuff. Not too many color choices, but white is common. Below is a link for the flat sheet, but there are bags, rolls, all sorts of shapes and sizes.post #9058 of 1787010/15/15 at 9:10ampost #9059 of 1787010/15/15 at 9:48ampost #9060 of 1787010/15/15 at 9:52am
- Farm Daze
- › Does anyone know if my turkey a Tom or not 1 minute ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 3 minutes ago
- › Wisconsin "Cheeseheads" 6 minutes ago
- › Ask a chef 8 minutes ago
- › When Do Button Quail Chicks Start Eating? 15 minutes ago
- › Help please with first hatch 25 minutes ago
- › What am I? 33 minutes ago
- › Day 18 37 minutes ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 45 minutes ago
- › Duck eye infection 47 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.