Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 907
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9062 of 1786610/15/15 at 10:34ampost #9063 of 1786610/15/15 at 11:10ampost #9064 of 1786610/15/15 at 12:22pmpost #9065 of 1786610/15/15 at 1:29pmpost #9066 of 1786610/15/15 at 2:33pmpost #9067 of 1786610/15/15 at 2:42pmpost #9068 of 1786610/15/15 at 2:49pm
I move that bag all the time but the cats and chickens always find a way in. I have a plastic trash can I nomrally put the cat and dog food in, but the cats know how to pop the lid on it.. hungry animals always find a way.post #9069 of 1786610/15/15 at 2:51pmpost #9070 of 1786610/15/15 at 3:11pm
Funny coincidence @sdm111... that Cuban/Spanish breeder called me an hour ago and wanted me to come over to pick up a 3x winning cock (with one eye) and a pullet.
- Farm Daze
- › North Idaho / Eastern Washington 24 seconds ago
- › Cold weather care 41 seconds ago
- › First time chicken owner 😊 1 minute ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 2 minutes ago
- › PUMPKIN CARVING Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 2 minutes ago
- › Chicken sneezing all the time 3 minutes ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 3 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 4 minutes ago
- › Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!! 5 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.