Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/17/16 at 9:53pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Yesterday at 7:58 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 908post #9072 of 1776910/15/15 at 3:25pm
Yeah... I dont really have the room for them, but I cant pass it up. I'll have a temporary spot to place them but eventually I'll have to find room and boot somebody out.post #9073 of 1776910/15/15 at 3:27pmpost #9074 of 1776910/15/15 at 3:28pm
Kingcocker wanted his spanish cock back anyways. He wanted to trade me again to get his spanish back, for two asil pullets. I havent heard from him 2 weeks tho.post #9075 of 1776910/15/15 at 3:29pmpost #9076 of 1776910/15/15 at 3:30pmpost #9077 of 1776910/15/15 at 3:30pmpost #9078 of 1776910/15/15 at 3:32pmpost #9079 of 1776910/15/15 at 3:36pm
- Farm Daze
- › Granny's gone and done it again 22 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 55 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 58 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › The Duck Thread 2 minutes ago
- › My leukemia's back. 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 3 minutes ago
- › Why won't my girls sit? 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck/Turken Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale