Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 1/25/17 at 7:42am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 3/24/17 at 6:29pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Brahmas Last post on 10/9/16 at 11:52pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I purchased day-old bantam Buff Brahmas from a hatchery, ending up with 4 pullets and 1 cockerel, a nice little breeding group. The chicks were handled frequently but were never nearly as...
Great first time ducks. my female layed even through the winter, she only took about 3 weeks off. great foragers, my female is my loud one letting me know I went past feeding time, my male is a...
really great layers but don't like handling much, mine wouldn't let me near them. i raised the whites and the browns, they were escape artists but for a good reason. they can evade a lot of predators
Mine are a week old, so I don't have a lot to judge on yet, but they've been so full of character that I was afraid I'd forget some of their antics by the time they reach maturity. I'll update when...
My Sicilian Buttercup, Piquin, is a consistent layer of small creamy eggs, about 3-4 a week. Her plumage is a gorgeous coppery gold with distinctive leopard-like spots; a double comb and high tail...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 911post #9101 of 2234110/15/15 at 6:24pmif I waited til January I would be paddling through ice like this, not fun. Stupid things I do in the wee hours of the morning. Although I did manage a pair of mallards that day. Had a guy stop and wait for me to get back to shore. He's like dude your a nut. That sh*t ain't worth it. I just laughed and showed him the ducks.
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9102 of 2234110/15/15 at 6:25pmpost #9103 of 2234110/15/15 at 6:33pmQuote:depends on the tide. There's a series of small impoundments in front, behind me is the actual tidal marsh. Bigger boats, sky busters etc..
This was all destroyed during hurricane sandy. Washed the whole d*mn dike/road away. Closed for over a year.
Edited by roosterhavoc - 10/15/15 at 6:34pmpost #9104 of 2234110/15/15 at 6:43pmAs long as your willing to scratch your vehicle this is my favorite duck hunting. Back in the woods beaver ponds. Mostly black ducks and woodies but the occasional widgeon and mallard will show up from time to time. It's cool watching the otters swim all around and tangle up my decoys. this spot is about waist deep. The duck feet on that blind keep it from sinking in the floating muck.post #9105 of 2234110/15/15 at 6:46pmpost #9106 of 2234110/15/15 at 6:51pmpost #9107 of 2234110/16/15 at 3:18ampost #9108 of 2234110/16/15 at 4:21ampost #9109 of 2234110/16/15 at 8:54am
yeah Taco, come on over on Saturday if you want. Earlier the better, cause I got another guy coming Sat too and I want you to get first pick. Im not working this Sat, but I have to work all day today.
Edited by JShubin - 10/16/15 at 10:31am
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kant
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kantpost #9110 of 2234110/16/15 at 10:46am
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › The Best Material for Lining a Nest Box 7 seconds ago
- › Topic of the Week - Feeding Treats 27 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 32 seconds ago
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat -... 41 seconds ago
- › the sultan thread 43 seconds ago
- › Troyergals Chat Thread!!! 54 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 1 minute ago
- › New Member 1 minute ago
- › Lies Spread Quickly RP 1 minute ago
- › True Blue Whiting info please? 1 minute ago
- › Braided Easter Egg Bread
- › FeatherMtnFarms' Spring Chicks!!! 2017
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...