Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 1/25/17 at 7:42am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 8:15 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Brahmas Last post on 4/20/17 at 3:35pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I haven't had them for yet 2 years, but so far they are so far great! I think the pea comb is much nicer than a rose comb. They are heavy and big so I would not suggest them as a little...
I moved these hens along after only a year and will not order them again. They are extremely flighty (over the fence almost daily), they are not exceptional layers, comparatively, and the eggs they...
I only have one aracana so this review isnt about the entire breed, but my Star is a awesome hen. She is a 3 year old black muff-less aracana, that lays green eggs every day and is both heat...
Let me say that first off, if you don't have these quail or have ugly japanese quail, GET SOME! Bob's are sooo much hardier than japanese and similar breeds, much prettier, and make for better...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 911post #9101 of 2325310/15/15 at 6:24pmif I waited til January I would be paddling through ice like this, not fun. Stupid things I do in the wee hours of the morning. Although I did manage a pair of mallards that day. Had a guy stop and wait for me to get back to shore. He's like dude your a nut. That sh*t ain't worth it. I just laughed and showed him the ducks.post #9102 of 2325310/15/15 at 6:25pmpost #9103 of 2325310/15/15 at 6:33pmQuote:depends on the tide. There's a series of small impoundments in front, behind me is the actual tidal marsh. Bigger boats, sky busters etc..
This was all destroyed during hurricane sandy. Washed the whole d*mn dike/road away. Closed for over a year.
Edited by roosterhavoc - 10/15/15 at 6:34pmpost #9104 of 2325310/15/15 at 6:43pmAs long as your willing to scratch your vehicle this is my favorite duck hunting. Back in the woods beaver ponds. Mostly black ducks and woodies but the occasional widgeon and mallard will show up from time to time. It's cool watching the otters swim all around and tangle up my decoys. this spot is about waist deep. The duck feet on that blind keep it from sinking in the floating muck.post #9105 of 2325310/15/15 at 6:46pmpost #9106 of 2325310/15/15 at 6:51pmpost #9107 of 2325310/16/15 at 3:18ampost #9108 of 2325310/16/15 at 4:21ampost #9109 of 2325310/16/15 at 8:54am
yeah Taco, come on over on Saturday if you want. Earlier the better, cause I got another guy coming Sat too and I want you to get first pick. Im not working this Sat, but I have to work all day today.
Edited by JShubin - 10/16/15 at 10:31am
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kant
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kantpost #9110 of 2325310/16/15 at 10:46am
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › Fun,Games, and Contest Thread! 3 seconds ago
- › Silkie thread! 1 minute ago
- › Troyergals Chat Thread!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Types of geese 4 minutes ago
- › Hello! New Duck mom! 4 minutes ago
- › Kentucky people 5 minutes ago
- › Not sure what to do! 5 minutes ago
- › Goose Egg Incubation 5 minutes ago
- › East if Cincinnati here 7 minutes ago
- › Need help naming your new chicks? 7 minutes ago
- › Brahma by The Angry Hen
- › Andalusian by navajas
- › Araucana by PoultryAddict 1
- › Bobwhite by PoultryAddict 1
- › Polish by AmySellersARt
- › Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Auto Turn Egg Incubator by SeaHen
- › Welsummer by TheBantyCoop
- › Easter Eggers by TheBantyCoop
- › Barred Rock by TheBantyCoop
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › And the chicken generation...
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral