Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 3:22 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 931
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9302 of 1778710/21/15 at 1:43pmpost #9303 of 1778710/21/15 at 1:43pmpost #9304 of 1778710/21/15 at 1:43pmQuote:Just a thought but maybe u should have culled that grey if he was having that much problem with a "show bird" lolOriginally Posted by JShubin
your right, I was only there for the aftermath. I didnt see what happened.
The surviving rooster has two broken spurs that wont grow back, because of that incident.
The modern could have just ran the whole time..... but I dont think so because I caught him in a previous incident with my 6-7 lb grey, where they were both still locked in mortal combat and completely exhausted.post #9305 of 1778710/21/15 at 2:17pmpost #9306 of 1778710/21/15 at 2:25pmpost #9307 of 1778710/21/15 at 2:28pmpost #9308 of 1778710/21/15 at 2:34pmpost #9309 of 1778710/21/15 at 2:54pmpost #9310 of 1778710/21/15 at 3:15pmSo j yes I meant those two. He may be black still a miner blue though. From my breedings I believe you will get more splash by breeding two solid blue chickens. I have never read anything on genetics but my on the ground breeding resulted in more splash from solid breeding and more solid from splash breedings. I believe u fancy the splash more, yes?
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 996 Active Users (49 Members and 947 Guests)
- › Surviving Minnesota! 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 3 minutes ago
- › Pekin Duck Club! 10 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 10 minutes ago
- › Log pile inside my chicken run. 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Spotted Ducks for sale? 14 minutes ago
- › Stella's Social Club 15 minutes ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 18 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 22 minutes ago
- › Will my chickens get used to their new coop? 25 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale