Thanks, here I thought I had something to go by, lol! No worries, I like the guessing game. My wife laughs at me when it gets close to hatching time. I am out there constantly give a update on the color distribution.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 934
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9332 of 1792010/21/15 at 5:14pmpost #9333 of 1792010/21/15 at 5:18pmpost #9334 of 1792010/21/15 at 5:23pmpost #9335 of 1792010/21/15 at 5:36pmpost #9336 of 1792010/21/15 at 5:52pmpost #9337 of 1792010/21/15 at 6:00pmQuote:
interestingly enough, my dad had some blue egglaying game birds back in the day im talking in the 80s the. he got those from san jose CA. sold them off to mexico some wherepost #9338 of 1792010/21/15 at 6:02pmpost #9339 of 1792010/21/15 at 6:08pmpost #9340 of 1792010/21/15 at 6:11pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1927 Active Users (192 Members and 1735 Guests)
- › Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE 1 minute ago
- › Cornish Contest!! 1 minute ago
- › Boys VS Girls 1 minute ago
- › Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers) 1 minute ago
- › Chicken lethargic and not acting normal 2 minutes ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 2 minutes ago
- › Are quails allowed in cities where chickens are not 2 minutes ago
- › Can You Keep Young (8 wk) Chickens in Freezing Climates? 2 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 3 minutes ago
- › Landscaping and Plantings for a Free Range Flock 3 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...