Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 935
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9342 of 1795310/21/15 at 6:21pmpost #9343 of 1795310/21/15 at 6:54pmQuote:
no kidding , I was young but I watched them sparr, really quick and would some times attack and hit the ground still kicking before they let go, I know some of those colloncas or south American araucanas can be pretty aggressive maybe they were mixed with thatpost #9344 of 1795310/21/15 at 6:58pmpost #9345 of 1795310/21/15 at 7:05pmQuote:
I really like the dark faced warhorse and sid taylors.do round head, mcrea and melsims also get the black face ? I just like how they stand out amongst the norm. I asked that about the black OE but I guess they never do get black facespost #9346 of 1795310/22/15 at 7:41ampost #9347 of 1795310/22/15 at 7:51ampost #9348 of 1795310/22/15 at 7:53ampost #9349 of 1795310/22/15 at 7:54amQuote:
yeah Just my fig trees. but they are about to go dormant anyways.post #9350 of 1795310/22/15 at 8:10amQuote:
yeah especially Mayweather... he wont even take a punch.
- Farm Daze
- › Is buying from hatcheries a no-no? 1 second ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 14 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 34 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 50 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 54 seconds ago
- › Should I Be Worried About This POO? I Am... 54 seconds ago
- › Should I be worried about the baby? 58 seconds ago
- › Stella's Social Club 2 minutes ago
- › need tips for getting new ducks to eat there food 2 minutes ago
- › Ducks muddy up Chicken waterer 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age