Thanks! Haha, yep they sure came out blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 936
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9352 of 1790110/22/15 at 10:00am
And just for the record... I never once labeled my modern crosses as game when selling or gifting. I always told the new owners exactly what they are.. and even talked to them about the history of Moderns.
I sold a two white stags to some brothers who are going to take them to a "show"... and they said they'd let me know how they do.
They were all excited to try something new that nobody has seen. They said that I was taking the sport/breeding to the next level like the old breeders used to do... lol I told them to call them White Russians if they do good, to start the brand recognition.post #9353 of 1790110/22/15 at 10:25ampost #9354 of 1790110/22/15 at 10:30ampost #9355 of 1790110/22/15 at 10:37ampost #9356 of 1790110/22/15 at 10:46ampost #9357 of 1790110/22/15 at 10:48ampost #9358 of 1790110/22/15 at 10:50ampost #9359 of 1790110/22/15 at 10:52ampost #9360 of 1790110/22/15 at 11:08am
- Farm Daze
- › Chicken Breed Focus - Ohiki 15 seconds ago
- › Hello 32 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 3 minutes ago
- › Hello all from the UK 3 minutes ago
- › New on here 10 minutes ago
- › Ducklings + Goslings 11 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 16 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 16 minutes ago
- › Need Advice On Pendulous Crop and Surgery....ANYONE? 19 minutes ago
- › FOWL Pumpkin Eating Photo Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 20 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.