Edited by sdm111 - 10/22/15 at 11:26am
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Today at 3:18 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 937post #9362 of 1782710/22/15 at 11:49am
The whites arent a set line yet.
I have the stag I want, but the white hens I have are different from eachother... One full Modern game hen, One 1/4 Modern hen, and one is nearly all American game (some spanish for the white gene.)post #9363 of 1782710/22/15 at 12:07pmQuote:
do you have any blues? I will buy, im in san diegopost #9364 of 1782710/22/15 at 12:15pmpost #9365 of 1782710/22/15 at 12:19pmpost #9366 of 1782710/22/15 at 12:29pmQuote:
Rooster, you joke, but from an old breeder, he shared with me one time that blue andalusians have some of the fastest nerve synaptic responses and were used in crosses to make fast birds. He's an old vet for the some of the breeders, so I assume it is safe to take him at his word...post #9367 of 1782710/22/15 at 12:33pmpost #9368 of 1782710/22/15 at 12:41pmQuote:I believe him. I have 2 blue andulusian hens that have been through numerous hawk attacks, raccoons, 4 fox (which are all dead, shubin) they seem to be the smartest, and most evasive of all the non game birds I have. I have a black one and a blue that is practically cream/white now. Each year she molts she gets lighter and lighter. The black one has these pathetic little Spurs too. Dare I say they are probably one of the closest breeds to games.Originally Posted by lmljsl
Rooster, you joke, but from an old breeder, he shared with me one time that blue andalusians have some of the fastest nerve synaptic responses and were used in crosses to make fast birds. He's an old vet for the some of the breeders, so I assume it is safe to take him at his word...post #9369 of 1782710/22/15 at 12:42pmpost #9370 of 1782710/22/15 at 12:43pm
No I dont.. sorry.. Im up in Riverside county..
I have some other breeds and a lot of chickens that need good homes... private message me if your interested in some free chickens.
- Farm Daze
- › Please help me ASAP! !! 2 minutes ago
- › Hello from Southern Utah! 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed! 4 minutes ago
- › Chicken Breed Focus - Araucana 5 minutes ago
- › New quail hatches- A friend for Albert? 6 minutes ago
- › Hello there! 7 minutes ago
- › DIY coop 7 minutes ago
- › New Member in El Paso, TX 10 minutes ago
- › Chicken Breed Focus - Ohiki 11 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.