Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 952
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9512 of 1786710/25/15 at 5:50pmQuote:
Very nice. I have a blue pullet from SDM that is a great flyer too. It is fun to watch her when she comes from across the yard. She is very graceful to watch.post #9513 of 1786710/25/15 at 6:02pmpost #9514 of 1786710/25/15 at 6:04pmpost #9515 of 1786710/25/15 at 6:52pmpost #9516 of 1786710/25/15 at 7:15pmpost #9517 of 1786710/26/15 at 3:09ampost #9518 of 1786710/26/15 at 9:46amQuote:
I have never really heard of Mexican style... All the Mexicans I deal with (and I deal with a lot of them) all have American fowl... Kelsos, Sweaters (Possum, 5k) and greys are super popular...
Is Mexican style a common word/breed in your area?
Considering they are smaller, do you think it might have Spanish or Cuban game infused somewhere down the line?post #9519 of 1786710/26/15 at 9:50ampost #9520 of 1786710/26/15 at 9:54am
- Farm Daze
- › New chick member 25 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 26 seconds ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › Wisconsin "Cheeseheads" 3 minutes ago
- › Flock Master64's Rooster/Cockerel photo contest! 3 minutes ago
- › Texas 6 minutes ago
- › Baby duck not doing well 7 minutes ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 8 minutes ago
- › Araucana thread anyone? 9 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 9 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.