Edited by sdm111 - 10/26/15 at 10:12am
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 953
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9522 of 1787310/26/15 at 10:13ampost #9523 of 1787310/26/15 at 10:14ampost #9524 of 1787310/26/15 at 10:36ampost #9525 of 1787310/26/15 at 10:43amJust popped up. It's just gonna be a very select breeding. Like before the offspring will stay separate from my fowl. Some will go a couple will stay. To be bred back to a bird on my side if I'm happy with the result of the prior breeding. Think of it as an sdm 2.0 if I'm not happy all will be culled no harm no foulpost #9526 of 1787310/26/15 at 10:49amQuote:Originally Posted by sdm111
Just popped up. It's just gonna be a very select breeding. Like before the offspring will stay separate from my fowl. Some will go a couple will stay. To be bred back to a bird on my side if I'm happy with the result of the prior breeding. Think of it as an sdm 2.0 if I'm not happy all will be culled no harm no foul
totally understand... thats what I did with Spanish and now Modern Game.post #9527 of 1787310/26/15 at 10:56ampost #9528 of 1787310/26/15 at 10:59ampost #9529 of 1787310/26/15 at 11:01ampost #9530 of 1787310/26/15 at 11:04am
Looks pretty good and healthy. I'd say yes, especially if you have no other options/stags.
You have breed info? Are you just breeding for hobby or specific bloodlines?
You have hens already?
- Farm Daze
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 3 seconds ago
- › Best way to ferment my feed 7 seconds ago
- › Leg problem 30 seconds ago
- › Is this an Old English Bantam or OEB mix? 32 seconds ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 51 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Do chickens get fatty tumors? 1 minute ago
- › The Q&A Game! 1 minute ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 1 minute ago
- › Utility Pigeon daily ration 1 minute ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.