Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 958
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9572 of 1787010/26/15 at 7:07pmpost #9573 of 1787010/26/15 at 7:41pmpost #9574 of 1787010/26/15 at 9:14pmpost #9575 of 1787010/26/15 at 9:19pmpost #9576 of 1787010/26/15 at 9:29pmpost #9577 of 1787010/26/15 at 9:33pmpost #9578 of 1787010/26/15 at 10:53pmpost #9579 of 1787010/26/15 at 11:00pmpost #9580 of 1787010/27/15 at 4:31amShubin in reference to your earlier question about Mexican the red birds are just a lot more common than the blues. Grey's are a lot more common than the blues as well. Blues are considered an off color by most in the game world so are not as popular or wanted a matter of fact. This board has a whole lot more blue talk than in general and I think others would agree
Truth be told blues are looked down upon
I would venture to say blues make up maybe 10% of all fowl on yards but those that have them are dedicated to them
Edited by sdm111 - 10/27/15 at 4:54am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 775 Active Users (61 Members and 714 Guests)
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 13 seconds ago
- › Ugh! Stupid young rooster... 3 minutes ago
- › Quail pen ideas 5 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 9 minutes ago
- › *Buff Orpington Thread!* 10 minutes ago
- › Sexing Day Old Chicks 13 minutes ago
- › When Do Button Quail Chicks Start Eating? 18 minutes ago
- › 3 drakes, 1 hen...Help! 19 minutes ago
- › North Idaho / Eastern Washington 21 minutes ago
- › My Broody Hen and Lice/Mites 24 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.