Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 959
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9582 of 1786010/27/15 at 7:28ampost #9583 of 1786010/27/15 at 8:39ampost #9584 of 1786010/27/15 at 8:48amQuote:
the guy has a neighbor who breeds game fowl gifted him some ,wich is what he was selling and told me he doesn't know the breed but had to sell every thing because he was going on to mexico for a couple of months and was going to rebuild his cages and aviary when he got back. he had an awesome red trio also game fowlpost #9585 of 1786010/27/15 at 8:51ampost #9586 of 1786010/27/15 at 9:17ampost #9587 of 1786010/27/15 at 9:18ampost #9588 of 1786010/27/15 at 9:31ampost #9589 of 1786010/27/15 at 10:05am
Some sort of grey. I think they call the hen on top buttermilk grey (just a reference to her color)... If you dont know the breed, you never will..
The pea comb hen looks good.
the straight comb on the second hen looks like its folded over a bit, which is not desirable (imo). better pictures would be needed.post #9590 of 1786010/27/15 at 10:16am
- Farm Daze
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 seconds ago
- › Hen attacked by dog 37 seconds ago
- › Do I have multiple layers? 58 seconds ago
- › Partridge Silkies - Nothing else 1 minute ago
- › Broken beaks 1 minute ago
- › BYC Café 2 minutes ago
- › ***OKIES in the BYC III *** 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › Lethargic, paralyzed and dying 2 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.