Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 962
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9612 of 1786010/27/15 at 11:34ampost #9613 of 1786010/27/15 at 11:35ampost #9614 of 1786010/27/15 at 11:42ampost #9615 of 1786010/27/15 at 12:00pmpost #9616 of 1786010/27/15 at 12:03pmQuote:Not sure how you have your pens/waterers set up but if the bird had to stick his big comb through the wire put the water on the inside. Like maycan said combs ain't causing sickness. It's something else.
Edited by roosterhavoc - 10/27/15 at 12:08pmpost #9617 of 1786010/27/15 at 12:04pmpost #9618 of 1786010/27/15 at 12:36pmpost #9619 of 1786010/27/15 at 12:38pmpost #9620 of 1786010/27/15 at 12:39pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1557 Active Users (178 Members and 1379 Guests)
- › Wyoming Unite!!!! 1 minute ago
- › Health Issue Affecting Chicks and Juveniles 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Sumatra Lover Introduction 2 minutes ago
- › Any Home Bakers Here? 2 minutes ago
- › Duck Coop Space? 3 minutes ago
- › New from Idaho 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 4 minutes ago
- › PeetaPuff&Gemima, the duck chicken. 6 minutes ago
- › Rooster feathers 6 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.