Is that the the one that hits the wire? Is that why it is bent up? Nice looking bird!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act like a pet...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 995
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9942 of 1787011/5/15 at 3:23pmpost #9943 of 1787011/5/15 at 3:37pmpost #9944 of 1787011/5/15 at 3:38pmpost #9945 of 1787011/5/15 at 3:39pmpost #9946 of 1787011/5/15 at 3:44pmpost #9947 of 1787011/5/15 at 3:47pmpost #9948 of 1787011/5/15 at 4:13pmpost #9949 of 1787011/5/15 at 4:28pmpost #9950 of 1787011/5/15 at 4:29pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1589 Active Users (239 Members and 1350 Guests)
- › The last letter Game 46 seconds ago
- › ~Rate the Movie!~ 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Best incubater to use 2 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 3 minutes ago
- › Arizona Chickens 3 minutes ago
- › Dark red dots/egg-like blobs (fully contained-not mucousy) in poop. 4 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 4 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.